Saturday, September 1, 2007

What a day!

What a day this has been! Actually two days.

I wanted to put Charlie's music on the blog and could not. I tried several sites and could not get any to work. I have no clue what I am doing, so that doesn't help much.

I've had a lot of requests to put the 3-D sonogram on the blog. Same thing, it will not do it. I will say this, my first impression of a 3-D sonogram was wrong. It is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. It shows everything in minute detail. I have one picture I want to post that shows her face and hands. It is so sweet, you just want to pick her up and rock her...it's that real.

Halle is due to make her appearance November 5th. Just 9 weeks from now. She is quite the little blessing for this family.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. In our case it's the Lord taketh away and the Lord giveth.

Melissa passed November 8th. Holidays and the 8th of each month are very difficult for us. When we learned of Halle it put a new twist on our one year anniversary. We have a very good thing happening to us.

We are now wondering if Halle will make her appearance on her due date, or the 8th as some are hoping. We also have birthdays that week. 3rd.....4th.....10th. So the big question is "what day will Halle make her appearance"?

We are looking forward to welcoming you into the family, Halle. May our Lord keep you and your mom safe through your journey.

(Hey, my daughter is going to be a grandmother!! I can hardly grasp that concept!!)

1 comment:

Mema said...

What a blessing your baby will be. Will she be near by so you can hold her and love her even more each time you do?

I enjoy mine so very, very much, but the next one is going to be to far away to get to hold often. But the love will be just as strong no matter the distance.

Mema