Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Tonight's the night!

Trick or treaters all around, just as cute as ever!

The scariest thing to do on Halloween night is drive a car. Kids racing back and forth in the dark, not aware of their suroundings.

Everyone remembers trick or treating as a child. My absolute favorte constume was a hobo. I would put on my older brother's jeans and shirt and I was ready to go. One or both of my brothers would take me out gathering as much candy as we could get. Then home to divy up the goodies!

My girls will never forget me putting on a costume and going trick or treating with them. I wasn't much taller than they were so I could pass as a child. No one ever knew and the kids loved it. We would give it up around 10pm, only because the lights went out and the doors were locked!

That's one of the great things about life....making fond memories with family.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN....stay safe everyone!

1 comment:

Rhea said...

Can't wait to go out tonight and see all the costumes and decorations.