Friday, November 16, 2007

Fall Colors


Every fall that I have lived here this tree has been a vibrant red…..until this year. I’ve been waiting and it just is not going to happen. This is the best that it’s going to be this year.

Later Braden and I went to the mall to check out a few stores. The fountain was shut down and the workmen had placed a three story Christmas tree in the fountain. They were in the process of decorating and at this stage they were placing huge stars all around the tree…. so we decided to take some pictures. Unfortunately the batteries failed….again. What a bummer.

Now that I am keeping the camera close I’m finding lots good pictures, if only the batteries would work past one picture.

Oh well.

1 comment:

Mema said...

I don't see how the tree could be more beautiful. It looks like it is on fire.