Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cold!

This is the last day of January and I am so glad. The winter really hasn't been that bad for which I'm very thankful. It's just that......I'm tired of being..c..o..l..d!!

It's cold outside, it's cold downstairs, it's cold upstairs, I'm just plain freeking..c..o..l..d! (Is freeking a bad word? I hope not. Gee, did I even spell it right???)

Yes, I'm feeling sorry for myself, lol! I know we don't have much more winter left and it's days like this that I really doubt "global warming". If there was "global warming" wouldn't the winters be much, much warmer? That's my B....I.....G...question.

Now I have to shut up!!. I read in coyote's blog it was 30 below.

(That's what my "big" brother tells me all the time....shut up....it's hot in Kansas compared to Minnesota so stop complaining!) Don't you just "love" big brothers?

And speaking of big brothers (and little brothers) I grew up saying big b and little b. I haven't quite figured out how to stop that habit. We're "old" for pete's sake. My "little" brother is in his 40s and is taller than I am. You should see his face when I call him my "little" brother:)..... oops his face is a :( .......big time! Sorry about that "little" brother! You know I love you!

God bless everyone and stay warm......or cool.....hee hee!

2 comments:

Mema said...

Well, my computer says that it is 43 degrees here, but it sure feels like freezing. I don't think I could live where big brother lives. I would freeze to death and that would be the end of me. :)

We were predicted to have snow this afternoon, maybe it will not happen. Snow is beautiful, but I don't want out in it.

Beemoosie said...

Hi Darlene! I agree...the cold can go! I'm ready for warmer temps and sunnier skies!!
~Blessings!