Sunday, February 17, 2008

My House

It's snowing at my house, can you tell? And since I've come inside it's snowing even harder.


That's Brownie sitting there all proper. She always wants to come with me when I go outside and when she sees the camera she sits wherever I am pointing...unless, of course, I am trying to take her picture. Then she will not sit still. She's such a funny girl.

I moved the bird feeder away from the tree because the squirrels were able to jump from the tree to the feeder. It took several weeks but they finally figured out how to get on the feeder from the ground. Eventually the holder started slanting more and more from their weight until it looked like this. I couldn't figure out what was happening until, one day, I saw a squirrel on top of the feeder. Those guys are so agile:) The feeder was plastic and eventually broke from their weight. So today I threw the bird food under the tree and put out an extra suet feeder. The birds are happy, I can hear them chirping from here :)

There are no planes arriving or departing from any of the airports in our area. The airport is open you just aren't going anywhere. So if anyone wants to spend time at the airport...come on in, sit a while, all the food courts are open! Maybe, just maybe, your plane might take off....NOT!

Have a blessed day :)

1 comment:

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

You snow is so beautiful! I'm sure you're tired of it by now but I'd sure love to have some.

Hugs from WA,
Kay