Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Camera Woes

That's correct.....I have camera woes. I have no idea how to fix these awful woes :(

When Halle was born I used a new picture card. All the pictures showed up on the camera just fine. When I put the card in the computer to download it stated the card needed to be formatted. Since I didn't trust my computer I took the card to CVS to retrieve the pictures. Using all three of their computers, each stated there were no pictures.

I finally bit the bullet and formatted the card on Sunday so I could take pictures of everyone on Aaron's birthday. I put the card in the camera and the camera says it is not initialized. I have no idea what to do now.

My old card....well, I left it sitting in the computer for a few days and now it has zero pictures and says it needs to be formatted.

So now I sit with a camera I cannot use and have no idea on what to do to fix the cards.

I'll bet one of you know exactly what is happening :) and would love to enlighten the camera illiterate (that's me :)

xo


4 comments:

Mema said...

Well, don't wait on me. I don't have a fancy camera like that. :)

Maybe Niecie can help!!!

Darlene said...

Hi Mema!

It sounds fancy but in reality it's a very cheap digital camera that uses a card instead of film.

I love the idea of having pictures right away :)

We've had lots of rain here and thought we would share and send some to you. Are you enjoying it???

Looney Mom™ said...

What kind of camera and card do you have. I might be able to help if I know that. So sorry. What a bummer to lose pictures like that. :(

Darlene said...

Hi looney (kids make all of us looney lol :)

My camera is Fujifilm Digital Camera FinePix 2650.

My cards are also Fujifilm.

Many, many thanks!