Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday

It's been quite a week on Stover Lane.

I had a few posts up, then took them down. It was a little more than I could bear this week. In case you missed it, my brother had a mild heart attack. He is home now and doing very well. Again, I thank each and every one of you for your prayers. That meant a lot to me.

Lately, I've been mentioning to Jackie that she should have a blog. With her six kids.....she has a lot of stories to tell! We even thought of sharing this blog then she e-mailed me.

Now I have absolutely no talent when it comes to naming anything. I asked my kids what I should name my blog. I asked, and I asked, and I asked. In return I got a big fat...nothing!

Then I opened Jackie's e-mail. You should see the beautiful and unique names she came up with for her blog. I am sooooo jealous!!! Wouldn't you think she could have given one of them to me last year?????

This is going to be such great fun!

Love to you all!


4 comments:

Mema said...

Good morning!! Is Jackie up and running yet?

Have a great day.

I love the music this morning. The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

Darlene said...

Jackie hasn't picked out her name yet. Maybe I should encourage all names but the one I want LOL!

Oops, that won't work :(

I already told her the one I like and besides, she reads my blogs. I can't keep any secret, lol

Rising Rainbow said...

I think Stover Lane suits your blog just fine.

I'm glad to hear your brother is doing better. Heart attacks are scary things.

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

I like Stover Lane!! It makes me thing of someplace calm and peaceful to go for a walk. It suits you!

I am so sorry to hear about your brother but glad he's back home.

Hugs from WA!