Monday, June 2, 2008

Was it 6 feet or 7?

Stover Lane is a quiet little street. Lots of trees, flowers, pets...everything that makes life pleasant. UNTIL I heard a lot of yelling and car horn blasting away. I ignored it at first but when it continued I thought I'd see who the crazy person was.

It turns out there was a huge, six to seven foot snake in her driveway. Her son came out and killed it while she screamed at the top of her lungs.

The fun part.....her driveway is opposite of mine. The only thing separating me from this snake was our street. So my question is...just where did this snake come from and where was he headed?

(This would have made a great YouTube video :)

xo

3 comments:

Nancie said...

Darlene,

I am so glad God has protected you and family, and your neighbours from any harm due to the snake! God is good.

Thanks for your prayers and encouragements in this very difficult time. God is strengthening me daily and I am learning to rest in Him.

Please take care and may God bless you always!

With love and prayers,
Nancie

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

WOW! I would have been doing the same thing. That poor woman. Just glad that snake stayed across the street.

Susan said...

Hello,hope all is well.I am glad no one was hurt by the snake.I don't do well if i see a snake or anything that looks like one.Hope you are having a good week.We have been on vacation in May.We had a nice time. It is always hard to get back to real life.Stay away from snakes. Have a good one. God Bless.