Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day Two

Well I had to say it......Day TWO......ALL DAY!

It's raining, it's been raining all day......at times quite hard.

Since I can't mow what can I do to take advantage of all this rain?

Then it hit me......I have about 15 chairs.......heavy duty plastic chairs......that I grabbed from the front yard of my neighbor when he moved out. Hey, why let the trash truck gobble up these perfectly good chairs?

They are dirty, they are a little yucky, they need to be hosed down. So.....I have then all sitting in my driveway being beaten down by the rain. I have to say.....they are starting to look mighty clean.

I don't mind the rain so much now!

xo

1 comment:

Mema said...

Now that is smart thinking and saves you some labor also.

My lawn chairs are so old they are falling apart. The kind that you can fold up and take with you. I have two plastic comfy chairs on the patio, but they have to reside there until winter then they come in the house. :) Enjoy your rainy day, you might as well.