Monday, August 11, 2008

I L.O.V.E my Summer Swap!!


The Simple Woman held a Summer Swap for which I signed up. I had such fun with my first swap that I just had to do a second.
*
I am so lucky to have been given Rosemary at Primm Tymes as my partner! Rosemary sent me the most wonderful and delightful gifts.
*
Each gift has it's own special place here on Stover Lane....the owl (isn't he just the sweetest thing ever) and the roses (I love this) are on the top of my bookcase. I've been looking for something really special to put there and these are perfect, perfect I say!
*
The Welcome pineapple (makes me hungry just looking at it:) is on my front door knob. The flag will be hung by the front door....everyone w.a.n.t.s that flag......if it disappears I know where to look people!!
*
The handmade book mark is adorable! I'm already using it for my bible study....just what I needed:)
*
Thank you so much Rosemary......I was so very lucky to be your partner!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

How cute!! You got neat things. I love swaps.

I still have not received my swap stuff yet but it probably got lost in all my moves.

Anonymous said...

neat stuff mom!

Nancie said...

Wow, lovely gifts! And each one so useful :) Glad you enjoyed the swap. Take care, Darlene. And have a blessed weekends!

Nancie said...

Hi Darlene, how are you? Just to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you. Take care and God bless you!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Looks like you made out pretty well Darlene...some pretty nice stuff. Take care....