Monday, October 13, 2008

Lovin the Rain

Tricia and I decided to go shopping today so, naturally, it rained....again!

Not that I'm complaining, rain is good, just wish it wouldn't rain on those days that I have plans! Fortunately for us we are not sweet enough to melt....not yet, anyway :)

Tricia had never been to Tuesday Morning, my favorite place of all time, so I introduced her today. It's now her favorite place to be :) I can never go into this wonderful shop without finding at least a hundred items that I want. Every day is sale day at Tuesday Morning and new items arrive daily. This is one of those shops that if you see something you want, buy it now, cause in an hour it will be gone....for good!

Tuesday Morning carries a huge variety of merchandise, ever changing, filled with surprises. Today I found, for the first time ever, outfits for dogs! They were cute, adorable, and f..u..n..n..y! I mean, who puts clothes on their dog???

Well I guess I do if you count the time we put sweaters on our short haired mutt in the dead of winter. The poor thing would get shivering cold. He LOVED his sweaters! You could tell by the way he wanted long, long walks....all the while with his head held high and prancing like a king. They kept him warm and in winter that's the name of the game. Keep that dog warm so he'll do what dogs are suppose to do outside, know what I mean?

Maybe tomorrow it won't rain, even if the weatherman says it will. I have plans tomorrow and they don't include being rained on for Pete's sake. Can't it wait til Saturday? I have no plans for Saturday. Can't Tuesday take a rain check? Rain on Saturday, P..L..E..A..S..E!

Do you think begging will do the trick?



4 comments:

Mema said...

Afraid not. It will rain when you don't need it, then stay dry a little to long. But I guess that is God's plan so can't complain. Just enjoy it and go on you won't melt. :)

Mema said...

Oh, I forgot. We have a Tuesday Morning here. I didn't like it as well as the one in Austin. It is too crowded for one thing.

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

I love Tuesday Morning!! Although I haven't been for a while. Sounds like you had a good time. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Feeling kind of down and didn't want to pass that on through my blog. Hope you're well.

Love from WA,
Kay

Joy Des Jardins said...

I have a Tuesday Morning near me Darlene....I love it. It's addictive. What a great place.