Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday

It's Wednesday, already!! Where does the time fly? Either that or I have just waaaay to much to do :)

Along with the hum drum every day stuff I've been working on my cross stitch. I have several completed and just need to do a little finishing on the edges. I'll put up pictures in the next day or two.....or less, depending :)

I joined Etsy some time ago. I thought it would be a good place to put my hand made items along with some vintage beauties. The hole in the road has been trying to write my intro, etc. This has been so difficult that I keep putting it on the back burner.....to return to after months......then put it back. Perhaps today I can get it together, something that doesn't sound....to me.....you know.....

I have quite a few items to list so perhaps I should just bite that bullet and get on with it! Perhaps I have that perfect gift that someone is looking for and they will never find it until I get it posted :)

After I get this going I'll get busy and get caught up on the blogging awards I have for some very special friends. What would life be without our friends?

Have a blessed day, my friends.

xo

No comments: