Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Crazy Weather

I don't know about anyone else but I am so ready for Spring. With so many "wants" I hardly know where to start.

At my townhouse I had the most beautiful Magnolia tree. It came to me looking like a stick with one leaf at the top. That little stick grew into a magnificant tree with a lucious fragrance. It bloomed twice a year. Naturally I want another....but where to put it? Front yard....back yard...

I also want some fruit trees. Dwarf...so I can pick them. Apple, Plum, Peach and Pear. They will definitely go in the back yard....the very back! I wonder if they would survive the deer?

Then there are the herbs! And garlic! Don't forget the vegs! There are so many one can hardly list them all.

Can you tell I've been looking at the seed catalogs?

xo

No comments: