Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dear Friends:

Our Heavenly Father tells us in Isaiah 65:24, "before they call I will answer".

Remember those hard times, when answers evade us, circumstances took control, every door is closed, events that one should not have survived or missed us by a hair?

Perhaps you don't need to remember.....those times are right here, right now.

If I could change one thing in the world it would be the reporting of God's miracles, God's love in the here and now, on a daily basis, as they happen. But since I can not, I rely on my friends in blogland. Many tell what they personally experienced.....can't you feel the joy in your heart when they do? Others pass on, for encouragement, those they do find. Still others do both.

I visited my friend Nancie today and I'm hoping each and every visitor I have will take the time to click over. She was so kind to post the first hand account from a doctor in Africa. I tell you, it put tears in my eyes. I'm one of those who tear up when the gentle hand of our Lord touches my heart.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a site we could go to daily with first hand accounts of what our Lord has done. Saving them from what this world throws at them. This baby saved. That person healed. Even the smallest (very large for the person experiencing it) things.

I find this encouraging, a constant reminder that our Lord is here, now, and He cares. He is listening. But then, perhaps it's only me.

xo

1 comment:

Nancie said...

Thank God that He loves us with an everlasting love, and He is near to us each day to care for us. He bids us to cast all our cares and anxieties upon Him and He works all things for His glory and our good. He answers many prayers in wonderful ways, and yes, very often even before we ask!

It is indeed very encouraging to be reminded that we serve such a great and merciful God. May God deepen our love and devotions to Him, and enable us to walk more closely with Him and serve Him faithfully and cheerfully.

Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements. May God continue to bless and guide you in this new year. Take care.

Lots of love and hugs.