Friday, January 23, 2009

How many cameras are there?

I've been putting off the camera decision for quite some time now. I like the one that I have but it keeps eating the batteries. The rechargeable batteries that came with the camera died so I've been using regular batteries. This worked for a long time but now.....not so much.

Yesterday and today I've been camera shopping. On-line and in-store.

What have I come up with? Confusion, that's what. Plain ole confusion.

Way back when--- we never had confusion when buying anythng. We had a choice of this one or that one. That's it.

Now, no matter what it is, there a a thousand to choose from. Not only that, there are a dozen different colors within that thousand. And on top of that there's another dozen or so brand names to further make your mind swim! Grrrr!

My curent camera is Fujifilm. I love that camera. Besides all the camera stuff it does it takes video. So cool! But...you know the problem there. Two pictures and the batteries are dead.

So I looked at Cannon, Sony, Fuji, Kodak, and a few others names that I can't remember. See....my head is still swimming. Decisions, decisions. I can't just go out and buy what I need, I have to read up on whatever it is to the point of distraction! I force myself to actually go out to the stores and pick the brains of the salespeople. Grrrrr!

After two days of filling my head with knowledge (and after the salesman telling me to bring it back if it didn't work out) I decided to purchase a charger with two rechargeable batteries.

Now why didn't I do that in the first place????

xo

No comments: