Monday, January 19, 2009

My Bonanzle Booth

Thank you, friends, for letting me know you could not find my booth. I fixed the side bar so you can easily see where I am:) You can also go HERE.


I have lots of new items that will be added as soon as I can get that dang camera to cooperate.
In the mean time I continue to add to my stack.

I have one item in particular that I can't wait to get on board! It hits so many categories such as "funny"....."bizarre"....."cool".....and some will even think it's "beautiful"! And all will agree it's "well priced"!! You will never guess what it is :)

Have a great day, my friends, and if you don't see anything in my booth that says "I have to have you" do a little visiting! Bonanzle is nothing but friendly, caring, and filled with everything imaginable!

xo

No comments: