Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year....New Hobby

It's a New Year and I want to do new things. Things I've never tried before. Fun! Exciting! things!

And since it's a New Year I want to encourage everyone to get out there and do something you've never done before. Something FUN!

Can't think of anything fun to do? You've already been there, done that?

Why not give this a try.....



Me.....I'm just going to do a little oil painting :O

Thanks Country Doctor's Wife for the suggestion, you're the best!

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thіnk thе admin of thiѕ web site is really working harԁ for his ωebsіte,
for the reason that hегe every material is quаlity based material.


Also visіt my website ... Irving taxi

Anonymous said...

Attractive section of contеnt. I just stumbleԁ upon уouг site and in acсessіon caρіtal to assert that I get in fact enjoyeԁ account
your blog poѕtѕ. Any way I will be subsсrіbing tο your feedѕ
and even I achievement yοu acceѕs consistently
гaρidly.

mу blog dfw seo