Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Times Top 25 Blogs

I know, I'm the last to know, but I've not heard (read) about the Times top 25 blogs....til now. If I did see it I had no idea what it was and therefore it didn't register (that's nothing new in my world, lol)

So, today, I saw a post regarding Times top 25 blogs and I clicked over to see what it was all about.

Not much.....and that is just my personal opinion (which is pretty meaningless, lol)

I didn't see my favorites there...and they most certainly should be!!!

Of all the 25 listed I saved these for a second look and who knows, they may end up being added to my favorites.......and possibly yours :)

Slash Food

Zen Habits

Life Hacker

Got 2 Be Green

Krugman (NY Times)

Boing Boing

As I was cruising the net today I came across this blog and I'm sure it will end up on my favorite list :)

Gladys Speaks

Add your favorite blog to the comments so we can give them a visit :)

xo


The Animal Rescue Site

No comments: