Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday

School is out so McKenzie came to my house for a little vist. The last two days have been spent drooling at Hobby Lobby. She picked up at least 30 how to brochures. What fun she's going to have this summer!

First on the agenda is a purse. I have a pattern that she loves and with all the fabrics and blings this girl is going to have a purse for every day of the month! Her momma's going to love that!

We found just the right material for my living room windows and with 40% off the price couldn't be beaten!

We raked three huge bags of leaves. Picked up the large sticks and put them in a pile, for what? Don't know yet but would be great to burn one evening.......with marshmellows :)

And here we are. Wednesday evening and it's time for my girl to go home.

Gee, I miss her already!


xo

No comments: