Sunday, November 29, 2009

Canning is fun!

My parents canned most of our food when I was growing up. And I have to tell you it spoils you!

Nothing tastes as good as home canned! Nothing!

I was not so fearless as my parents and the only thing I canned was green beans. But, oh, were they ever so good! And easy! At night I would listen for the little pop the lids made when they sealed. That will difinitely put a smile on your face.

If you like to can, or would like to start canning, you will love this!

Ball Blue Book of Preserving. But this isn't just any Ball Blue Book of Preserving.

This is the 100th anniversary edition of Ball Blue Book of Preserving. AND it's being given away at
Suzanne's. All you have to do is leave a comment and let her know you would like to have the 100th anniversary edition of Ball Blue Book of Preserving. Or just say "I want the book"!


I'm late so hurry on over to
Suzanne's. The giveaway ends at 9pm CST TODAY!


Good luck!



xo

No comments: