Monday, November 5, 2007

Bad to Worse to Better

Last week when I took Braden to McDonald’s the order taker sneezed in my face. Not only did she not even try to cover her mouth but she just stood there with a blank look on her face. It was blank when we came up to the counter and it was still blank when we left.

So three days later I am starting to not feel so well. Each night I became nauseated until Thursday night when it was at it’s worse. I couldn’t stand it any longer so I said a little prayer for it to go away. I was thinking “miracle” here.

30 seconds later it cured the “natural” way. So I walk away, in pain, and chilled to the bone.

Two years ago I broke down and invested in an electric blanket. I love tons of blankets on my bed for warmth and kept putting off buying an electric blanket. Since Thursday it’s been worth it’s weight in gold, let me tell you!

Today is the first day that I have really been up and around for any length of time. The chills are finally gone and I am feeling half way human again.

I wonder if the flu shot would have prevented this illness?

Probably not.

1 comment:

Mema said...

I am so glad you are feeling better. Wonder how many others she gave her illness to that day?

Bless her little stupid heart, why don't sick people stay home and take care of themselves.

Take care and keep blogging. :)