Friday, November 23, 2007

Kay! What can I say?

I have a friend of my heart named Kay. Our precious Lord led me to her blog when I was asking Him for guidance. He wanted me to Hear His Answer and Kay, listening in her spirit, placed His words on her blog. That’s the only way I can explain it.

I signed up for a sock exchange at Life in the Lost World. Now of all the people who signed up what are the chances of Kay and I being paired? None….it’s our Lord’s way of reminding us that He is interested in the minor details of our life. He did state that even the hairs on our head are numbered.

Kay sent me the most beautiful pair of socks….take a look!

Thank you Kay, they are perfect! I wear fuzzy socks around the house in the winter and these are lovely! I’m so pleased!

Did you notice that she slipped a couple of BIG EXTRAS in the box? A bar of her HANDCRAFTED soap! Blue Bonnet is the fragrance! It is luscious!! You gotta go HERE and order some, you won’t regret it, I promise! Did I mention that not only does Kay make several fragrances of soap but she also makes lotion bars and linen sprays? PLUS other handcrafted items are added as she makes them.

The other extra was Mango Butter Foot Bar. How did she know I have trouble with my foot??? This will help me a lot.

Kay, a great big THANK YOU for all your kindness and these beautiful gifts.

GOD BLESS YOU sweetie.

1 comment:

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

My dear friend - you are so welcome!!! Sorry it took me so long to get them sent out. I am glsd that the Lord led you into my life too!

Hugs,
Kay