Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday

It’s Saturday.......it’s c.o.l.d....AND.... it’s snowing:(

I want it to be warm and sunny….even if it is November:)

I have things to do today….important things!

Things like more floss for my cross stitch.

I'm missing two colors and I've already BEEN to the store to pick up the colors I needed. .

I am laughing at myself as this seems to be a familiar occurance. I find that no matter what I attempt anymore there’s some type of problem. Perhaps it’s always been this way and I just never noticed. I’d just run out and pick up what I needed with nary a thought about it. BUT…TODAY.... it’s c.o.l.d.... AND....it’s snowing!

And…I want what I want NOW.

That sounds familiar, doesn’t it!

Have a Blessed day and, as Dad says in his journal, SMILE!

No comments: