Monday, November 19, 2007

Make A Difference

We all wonder, at one time or another, whether that little something made a difference. We may not see the results even tho they are there. I have certainly learned this too many times to count.

I enjoy reading Dad every day at Dad's Fried Green Tomatoes. He's always got a smile and a cup of coffee and tea for everyone. You'll also see some fantastic pictures you don't want to miss.

Today he's got a video on Johnny, the grocery sacker. What a difference Johnny has made at his grocery store. Not only that but it has spread to other departments within the store.
Take a look, you will be so inspired!

http://www.stservicemovie.com/

From Dad's I go to his son's house at Tennessee Granddaddy. He's quite the fisherman and has stories and pictures about his time in Mexico. I love pictures!

Speaking of pictures I'm off to see about batteries for my little camera.

Have a great day and God bless!

No comments: