Monday, November 19, 2007

Who Knew? KAY That's Who!

I have a friend of my heart at The Rustic Cottage. She has a way of putting some joy back into my heart every time I visit her.

Today she has some words of wisdom....(and she thought she was just being chatty:)

It seems she's been having trouble with her oven.....it takes food twice as long as it should to bake. So off she goes and invests in an oven thermometer.

After inserting same into oven, turns the oven on to pre-heat, and what does she find out?

The oven works just fine ONCE it gets to the correct setting. It's the pre-heat stage that's incorrect. Who would have thought? Not I.

Since I have that same problem of having to bake twice as long....I'll be picking up that thermometer.....along with some batteries....along with some............

While you are visiting Kay, check out her homemade natural soaps! She's got Peach & Gardenia, Oatmeal Milk & Honey, Citrus Basil.

You'll also find all her fantastic homemade items HERE.

I LOVE all things homemade:)

1 comment:

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

Oh you are such a doll!!! You bring joy to my heart too!!

Let me know how the oven experiment goes.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Love,
Kay