Friday, February 8, 2008

The Pleasure Is All Mine!

And what pleasure is that, you might ask.

I've been "tagged" by a super lady, Blessedw/4mom. Mom is pregnant and on bedrest. Please drop her a line of prayer and encouragement. We, as mothers, know how she is feeling. We may not be there in person but we can certainly take 30 seconds out of our busy day to hop over and let her know we are thinking of her.

I enjoy being tagged because it makes me think.....for me it's hard thinking. I do all sorts of things all day to use my brain....with this comes the hope that I will heal that much faster and become my old self again. Let me rephrase that.....a much better self than before.

The tag/meme is this.....

1) Post the meme and link back to the person that tagged you.
2) Go to your archives and link to your five favorite posts.

Link One: must be about family

Link Two: must be about friends

Link Three: must be about yourself

Link Four: must be about something you love

Link Five: can be anything you choose

3) Tag five other people, two of which must be new acquaintenaces (so you can get to know them better).
4) Let the person know you tagged them by leavng a comment (such as "I've tagged you. Check out my blog for details").

I haven't been blogging that long so I don't have much in my archives nor have I written much about me but here goes:

Link One: Family....I have lots of links here and since I can't leave anyone out here goes.... Missy & Charlie (the reason I started blogging in the first place). Tricia & Jackie (read my blog for a good laugh:) Some of my grandkids, McKenzie & Mariah, Isaiah, Aaron & Breanna, Braden, Jacob & Linsey, who are entirely to busy to read a blog, and last but now least, ggrandbaby, Halle. Had my camera worked I would have had a picture of the entire family in one shot but, alas, it didn't.

Link Two: Friends....I love posting about the friends I have made on line. Their blogs have always inspired me and taught me something new every day. Choosing there is just to difficult. For them I shall continue posting on a regular basis. For this meme I shall send you to my good friend Barb , whom I've known longer than anyone outside family, and who is so talented I get a little jealous now and then, lol.

Link Three: Myself...I only have one blog about myself, and I did this as information, one never knows who might need the info. Other than that, who cares.

Link Four: Love....I love God, my family, my friends, and nature. And I do love horses!

Link Five: Anything...See if you can view this and NOT laugh!!

An interesting sidenote: It's been amazing to me the people our Lord has put in my path since starting this blog. Blessedw/4mom is one of those. Coincidence or devine plan?

I have a daughter named Melissa. Blessedw/4mom has a sister named Melissa.
They both passed in the same year with the same rare disease, Mitocondrial Disease.
I put up the posts to give others the info they may need in order to get a proper diagnosis. That's how we found one another.

Now to choose five other special people with this meme These are five that I know you will enjoy as much as I do. Please give each a visit and leave a comment for them.

http://joyofsix.typepad.com/joyofsix/

http://screamingmeme.typepad.com/

http://sharithomas.com/

http://oneshortmama.blogspot.com/

http://juniesplace.blogspot.com/

This has been great fun! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

2 comments:

Blessedw5mom said...

Fun to see your pictures and your links! Thanks for the encouragement, too! Bless you!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Thanks for the link love Darlene. I'm not always great about doing these memes, but I do appreciate it very much that you thought of me. Who knows...it just might pop up on my site sometime. Thanks again....