Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Miracles/Blessings/Unlimited Love

The blogging world. Where else can one go to meet such wonderful people from all over the world?
*
When I came aboard this world it was to release the pain of losing Missy and informing others who were suffering from an unknown illness to check out Mitochondrial Disease.

*
What I have found are many wonderful people. Lovely people sharing their lives with others. The good along with the not so good. Something we all go through.

*
I also found encouragement. Reading about others who are going through struggles much harder than mine and overcoming them. When things seem so bad there’s no tomorrow, and yet tomorrow comes and things, very slowly, start getting better and better.

*
I’ve found others who have lost loved ones and their struggles are the same as mine. I’ve found I’m not alone in this pain. There are others who understand there’s no time frame for grief. It is what it is, period.

*
I have so much in my heart that I would like to say but it would take page after page after page :) So I’m fast forwarding my full heart and introducing you to Susan.

*
I just met Susan who left a comment on a post at a friend of my heart… Kay at The Rustic Cottage.

*
Susan is new to the blogging world and when she wrote about a miracle she experienced at age nine I just had to ask if I could share it with you. She kindly said yes.

*
My prayer is that others understand that God’s love is greater than the grains of sand on a beach. The miracles performed by His beloved son, Jesus, are alive today.

*
May you be blessed by Susan’s experience.
*
"God hears and heals "

"A memory can be good or bad, this memory was not so good but turned out wonderful.
*
At nine years old i became very sick with a bright's disease dealing with the kidneys.I was bedridden with a special diet and allowed to go to school the last day of fourth grade. I remember so well the night the decons came and prayed for me with oil as i knelt by a green chair. They were praying for my healing, i remember myself praying along with them for the lord to heal me.

*
At my next doctors appointment the doctor did the exam, came in, sit down,took off his glasses, and said i don't know what has happened but i find no signs of kidney disease.I looked at him and said i know the lord has healed me. We were all crying with tears of joy, the lord heals today like he did back then. If anyone out there has any sickness or problems god can heal, have faith and believe. He healed yesterday,he heals today, and will heal toworrow. Just believe and have faith, what was the reason for my healing and for me to live?1. to be a walking testimony that god heals and answers prayers. 2.to let me meet and marry my wonderful husband of 31 years. 3. to have 2 precious daughters ages 23 and 27. 4.to help others any way i can that needs encourgagement and prayer for healing of any kind. 5.the most importent is to live for jesus and follow him daily and trust in him for all my needs knowing that his will will be done in everything i do. I truly thank him for my healing at nine by the green chair in my home surrounded by family,deacons, and most of all by the arms of jesus who heal me that night. Encouragement Isiah 40:29-30 healing luke 4:38-41 have a wonderful day and god bless. If you have a need write and i will be glad to pray for you."

*
xo
Darlene
*
(Even though His answer to me was "no", I still believe in miracles and healing and His unlimited love for us.)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Thanks for sharing my blog about my healing.I hope it is a encouragement to someone. You ask about my frames.They are called rose. The color is a combination of rose and gold. Just a tint of each.The temples have a design so they will not be so plain.I always have a hard time picking out frames. There are so many to pick from.Good luck finding yours. God Bless God still heals now and always will.

Joy Des Jardins said...

What a beautiful and inspiring story Susan's is. She truly is a blessed lady.

You are so right Darlene...we all find many miracles in this community called the blogosphere. We are touched by the similarities in our own lives and moved by their words. I find that a blessing in itself. Take care my friend...

Rising Rainbow said...

The miracle isn't always what we think it "should" be but the miracle is always there.

Nancie said...

Darlene, thank you for stopping by my blog and your encouraging comments. Thank you for sharing the encouraging testimony of God's goodness to Susan.

I am so thankful that I can find many wonderful friends through our blogs. I have never imagine that is possible in the past! What a blessing it has been to me to be able to share my thoughts and feelings, to have the prayers and encouragements from so many people and to share others burden and pray for them too. And to learn so much from one another.

Surely this is a token of God's love and goodness to us no matter what difficulties or struggles we have to go through in this life. It is an assurance that He is with us always. May God bless and keep you! Take care. In His grace, Nancie