Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day and Date

I learned a new thing today. A thing I bet the whole world already knows. BUT just in case there's another "me" out there I have to say this.

I have a hard time keeping track of time, that is, what day and what date. It's just one of the things I struggle with. I don't have a calendar because I keep losing it. I have no clue how that happens, it just does.

I go into my word processer to find out the date and day. I find that to be a big pain even thought it only takes a minute. A minute that I think I am too busy to wait for.

Today my cursor disappeared. (That happens a lot to me, thank you microsoft) I move my mouse all over my desk til it reappears. On this particular day it reappeared on the clock and what pops up.....the day and date!

I fell out of my chair laughing.......

xo

1 comment:

James Shott said...

I am also sometimes amazed when I make a totally random discovery of some simple thing on my computer that I have been going to rather substantial trouble to accomplish.

Don't feel bad; it happens to all of us.