Thursday, May 29, 2008

Letters and Numbers

Sometimes I leave comments on other blogs. I understand there's problem people out there creating a need to bar their intrusion. I don't mind having to type letters and numbers but why do they have to be so hard to read? I type exactly what I see and it makes me do it all over again, sometimes three times.

What's up with that? Blogspot, make the numbers and letters readable,
PLEASE!! :) And when they are readable, don't make me do it more than once, PLEASE!! :) I'm a busy woman, I have lots of blogs to read and comments to make!

Thank you!

xo

2 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

I know how you feel Darlene. I've felt the same way when I've had to do them more than once....geesh! Enough already. It shouldn't be so hard to just leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.