Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cross Stitch

My Christmas cross stitch is coming right along although not as quickly as I would have liked. I had company........unwanted company.......the Bug came to visit and stayed way beyond his welcome. I've kicked him out and locked the door! Hopefully he doesn't have a key.


All that's left to do now is the outline which is my least favorite thing to do on my stitching. I think it's going to look cute on the Christmas card :)
Have a blessed weekend, my friends!

3 comments:

Mema said...

Your bug has made a visit on two of my kids, but thank goodness, he has gone on somewhere else now.

I hope he got lost and died. HEHE

Joy Des Jardins said...

That cross stitch is so pretty...I love it Darlene. I hope that bug is gone for good...shoo! Take care....

Nancie said...

I love cross-stitch. Glad you are enjoying it. Thanks for your prayers and encouragements. I am still not able to do much blogging and visiting. Missed you and many others. I am thinking of you and praying for you. May God bless and keep you in His love always. Take care. Hugs.