Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Growing Challenge


My garden is still the planning process. I've arranged and rearranged it too many times to count!
*
I do know I want a raised garden and decided to use old tires in place of wood. My friend Barb has two old tires so I drove to her house today and picked them up. On the way home I saw another tire someone had set out for the trash so I stopped and picked it up. I now have three tires ready to place.....somewhere :) Jackie has two tires for me so I'll be getting them sometime this week.
*
It's slowly coming together and, fortunately for me, it's still a little early to start planting.
*
First on on the list......peas!
*
Have a great weekend!
*
xo
*
*
Please remember our four legged friends. The free food is distributed across the U.S.

No comments: