Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday's Bouquet



Like a breath of fresh air!


I should add Baby's Breath to my non existent flower garden. The perennial variety, of course :)


I've never planted flowers and such so this is all learning experience for me. All I ever knew about Baby's Breath is it's a filler for floral arrangements, etc.


Actually the bush is quite beautiful with small grayish-green leaves and flower sprays 32 inches tall. I didn't know this.....the flowers can be either white or pale pink, double or single. And.....they are related to the carnation.


After I make my bouquets I must remember to spray with hair spray. This will give the flowers a longer life with a little shine without looking unnatural.


I wonder if my local Lowe's has Baby Breath.


xo


Please take a second and help feed our four legged homeless friends. It's free to you and me!



The Animal Rescue Site





No comments: