Monday, July 27, 2009

A LOUD BOOM

Remember this? My favorite kitchen equipment :) I like it so much I've been looking for two more to give to my kids. Unfortunately I bought the last one a long time ago......can't find another anywhere.



It's especially great when I want an egg on my salad. Just put a little water in it, add the egg, put the lid on, set the timer and before I get my salad made I have a hard boiled egg!
*
Until today.
*
Evidently I put the wrong time in, or it was just plain wore out.
*
As I'm fixing my salad there was a huge explosion in my microwave. Scared the you know what out of me!
*
My egg cooker exploded along with the egg. Water dripping down the counter.
*
I wonder if my microwave died along with it?
*
This is what keeps life interesting :)
*
*
xo

1 comment:

Mema said...

Oh my goodness. I hope mine doesn't act like that. I always do 4 eggs at a time, that way I don't have to use it so often.
I saw one not long ago at Walmart.