Sunday, September 27, 2009

Perfect?

No, nor did I expect to be. I had chili in my frig!

My new life style started Friday. The big question was what to do with the chili sitting in my frig. And since I love my homemade chili I ate it! With crackers!

In this instance its combining starch and protein. A no no in this life style. But that's ok, I don't have to be perfect. And, besides, the chili is now gone!

My weight loss as of today is two pounds. Not bad for a new life style.

And I am encouraged! I am empowered! I can do this!

Oh, oh! This is taco day! Protein plus starch! Oh, no!

xo


2 comments:

Mema said...

Way to go girl, teach me how. I need to loose just the fat around my waist line, other then that I am skinny wrinkled. Any ideas.

Nancie said...

Hi Darlene, so glad to know that you managed to lost 2 pounds. Keep up the good works! I have problem loosing weight too. Hope to work harder at it :) Take care and have a blessed weekend!