Friday, October 23, 2009

Drawing October 31

Once a week I go to the Quilters Club at the local community center. So far I've been doing my hand work and learning from the other quilters. They are so free with their knowlege and I'm finally ready to begin a quilt of my own.

So you can imagine my delight when I came across this drawing at Pumpkin Patch Primitive Quilt Shope !

Pumpkin Patch is giving away 27....yes!!......27.......fat quarters!

Just what I need for my first quilt!!

Drawing is October 31st so hurry on over and sign up. If you don't quilt I bet you know someone who does and what a great gift this would make. (So all my friends and relatives who do not quilt........ sign up and if you win......you know who to send it to! ) (Can you tell how much I want this??? lol)

Have a blessed day!

xo


No comments: