Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday

It's Wednesday....already. I guess I think time is going to stop and three days will actually be only one day. This has been a busy week with Braden's birthday and a wedding to attend this week.

Braden's friends are coming home with him from school today so we will not be going to the park for skate boarding. The weather is suppose to get very nasty tonight so it's probably a good thing we're not going.

I've also been busy trying to come up with six things to share about myself. I've been tagged, which I love :) A very sweet gal, Nanci , tagged me a few days ago. As soon as I get this list completed I'll post it. I should call J and T, they have lots to say about me LOL!

Click on over and visit Nanci....she has one of the most inspiring blogs around. On top of all that she's very talented. While you are there check out her free patterns and please, leave a short message to let her know you stopped by!!

Have a blessed day :)

1 comment:

Nancie said...

Thank you for this sweet comment :)

I am glad you enjoy the tagging :) I tagged some other friends recently, and some were not too happy :(

Anyway hope you have a great time at Braden's birthday and the wedding. Take care.