Monday, May 12, 2008

Contest

There's a contest going on at Kyanandaspen that you will like :)

It's easy as pie to enter :) In the comments section enter your favorite recipe...one that only takes 30 minutes. I checked out the other recipes and I'm ready to try each and every one!

One entry per person. If you would like a second entry post the contest on your site with a link to the contest and leave a comment stating you did this.

Contest ends May 17, drawing will be May 19.

The winner will receive a $30 Amazon.com gift card.

Everyone else will have a slew of fabulous recipes that will be put on a down loadable file. I'm all for that! For those who don't know...I collect cook books and recipes so I can hardly wait!

Good luck everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi mom!
went to "one crazy chick"....I'm excited about all the recipes!
Yep, that green bean casserole is one of our favorites still! Glad you put that one in. GOOD LUCK, I hope you win! And if not, we will have a great site for fast meal idea's!
Love you~J