Tuesday, September 23, 2008

From my brother

My brother sends me lots of e-mails.......and I love every one of them. This is one that he sent me the other day.

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence...."The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Blessings to you, my friends!

2 comments:

Nancie said...

Amen! The will of God will never take us where the Grace of God will not protect us. God has promised that His grace is sufficient for us! Take care and have a blessed day and week!

Nancie said...

Hi Darlene, how are you? Just want to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. May God grant you a very blessed week!